Magna Vitae are looking for an Event Safety Manager for a large outdoor performance in Grimsby in July 2023.
The core function is:
- to advise the Event Management Team on health and safety requirements for incorporation into planning for the rehearsals and performances
- to develop an Event Management Plan for the event
- to liaise with the Safety Advisory Group leading up to the event
- to provide a constant presence during the event to ensure the safety of both staff, crew, performers and the public at all times
- to ensure plans, procedures and activities are compliant with all relevant health and safety legislation and good practice guidance leading up to and during the rehearsals and performances.
The Request for Quotation (RfQ) document contains the full list of duties.
How to Apply
Please complete the RfQ and Contractor Questionnaire and email a copy to Melissa Hommel on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of quotations: 5pm 30/11/22
Potential Interviews: w/c 5/12/22
Contractor appointed: No later than 19/12/22